Sunday, October 21, 2012

Back to cardmaking!

I know I've been remiss in keeping my blog current however I changed careers over the summer and was busy with work and getting my certifications.  So all that is behind me now and I've been able to enjoy my little corner.  If you look under the "Craftroom" tab you'll see that my actual workspace is 11' x 3'.  Small but highly functional!

Here's a birthday card that I made for one of my daughter's friends. 

Papers - Authentique
Happy Birthday - Cricut Paper Lace 2
Crimper for rust border
Buttons from my MIL's stash (probably 50 years old)
 
 
And with Christmas a mere 9 weeks away, here is one of the latest Christmas cards that I made:
 
Papers - Recollections
Cricut - snowflakes, tag and words
MS branch punch
Embossed red tag with snowflake folder
Ribbon and brad
 
 
And lastly, to provide some inspiration for my American friends that are thinking about Thanksgiving, here is a place card that I made for a dinner party. 
 
Papers - unsure
Cricut for the green frame and leaves
Button from MIL's stash
Fiskars Corner Punch
Twine

 



Hope you're enjoying your weekend and I will be back more regularly now!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Gisele, Loved looking at all your past creations, some of which I have seen over on the Cricut site but still good see again.
    Loved the Birthday card you have made, great cut from PL2.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete