Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Year - Welcome 2012!

Happy New Year!  Hope you had a wonderful Christmas season and are now enjoying 2012.  I've been back to since Monday while my children enjoy an extended break until the 9th.

Looking back on 2011, I really enjoyed expanding my hobby.  What started out with a few Christmas tags, boxes and cards in December 2010 became a real hobby - I will do a full count but I think I made over 100 cards. 

I have the perfect area to craft, thanks to my wonderful husband.  I've researched and bought a variety of tools, paper and other supplies.  I've just sorted through and I must say that everything is being used.  I don't plan on buying much in 2012 other than tape and glue.  I might invest in a better paper trimmer but we'll see. (I will be updating the tools section soon!)

I've been thinking about setting some crafting goals for 2012.  I will share them with you next week.

To sign off for today, here's one of the Christmas cards that I made.  We are enjoying the winter now even the cold and the snow.


Images Cricut Winter Frolic
Embellishments: Puff paint for the snowballs,snowflake brad
Paper DCWV scraps - not sure of the collection
Cardstock base Recollections

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment