Saturday, June 2, 2012

Be Merry Snowman

Wow! What a productive day!  It's been raining here and my household chores are done so I've had some fun in my craftroom.  Here's the third card for today.  This one for the Merry Monday Warm and Cozy challenge which I haven't played along with in the past few weeks.  I need to count but I think this is Christmas card number 31 for me - woohoo!


Card recipe
Papers Graphic 45 and Anna Collins
Cricut - Winter Frolic for the snowman
Metal tree and star brad
Cuttlebug Snowflake folder
Walnut distress and Versafine black ink

And here is the Sketch from Merry Monday


Thanks for dropping by and I hope you're making progress on your Christmas cards too!


4 comments:

  1. Wow Gisele, what a great way to interpret the sketch! And that snowman is super cute! Thank you for joining me at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little snowman! He's adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week with the Merry Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute snowman, Gisele and I love your "chain" of Merry Christmas. So gad you joined us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, your snowman is darling. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete