Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tea time!

I decided to play along again at The Shabby Tea Room for this week's Shabby Beautiful challenge.  I will also be entering my card in the Mojo Monday challenge.  I've re-read the rules for TSTR as I don't think that my hot air balloon card for last week's Sweet Summer quite followed them as I didn't get any feedback.  I used the colours as an inspiration and not really the image.  Oops!  Oh well, the card turned out well and it's all part of the learning process.

So here is my card:

Card recipe
Papers Heartwarming Vintage Collection and Mind's Eye Lost and Found
Cricut - Everyday Paper dolls for teacups and Elegant cakes for aqua doily
Distressing and stitching on rounded rectangular pieces
Button, seam binding, pearls, flower, green ribbon and lace
Gold Stickles ont teacups

And the photo inspiration with the instructions to use aqua, pink, neutrals and flowers and make it shabby!

And lastly the sketch from Mojo Monday

Thanks for dropping by and I always appreciate hearing from you!



Challenges
The Shabby Tea Room Week 118 Shabby Beautiful

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! Sweet pretty tea cups and pearls! Lovely bow, too!

    ReplyDelete