Saturday, April 28, 2012

Winter Wonderland - Merry Monday Challenge

So I decided to try another new challenge, this time the Merry Monday on the Always Playing with Paper blog.  I don't remember how I found this one but I thought it would be fun to join in as it is hosted by a fellow Canadian!

This sketch for this week

And here is what I created

Card recipe:
Three ornaments are Tim Holtz fragments (top Cranberry and bottom Meadow alcohol inks)
Middle ornament - Simple Stories paper
Aluminium Duct tape for the ornament tops
Red snowflake paper - DCWV Christmas Combo Stack
Pearls added to each snowflake
Star and Candy cane metal embellishments

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gisele,
    Well I am happy you found me! A fellow Canuck no less! How wonderful! Your card is lovely with the gingham ribbon and the three ornaments. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday. Hope to see you back.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete