Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Spy Sketches Challenge


May is here and we'll be opening the cottage on the weekend.  We just can't wait as it is a magical place for us - we just leave the work and stress behind us and enjoy this wonderful retreat in the woods on a beautiful lake! 

I've been spending some time looking around different blogs and tutorials and came across the I Spy Sketches.  This week's challenge looked like fun and I like the simplicity of the shapes.

 

I created 2 cards using this sketch and I'm quite pleased with them.


Card Recipe:
Patterned Paper Simple Stories
Gingerbread Man - Cricut Winter Frolic
Old button and ribbon from stash


Card Recipe
Papers - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Portobello Road
Oval Frame hand cut from My Mind's Eye
Cowboy - Cricut A Child's Year
"D A D" lettering - Cricut Songbird
Worn buttons from stash


I love to hear your comments and thanks for dropping by!


1 comment:

  1. Whoa...getting a start on Xmas...envy those that do and wonderful Maculine card!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete