Monday, February 21, 2011

"Thank You" cards

When I visited my brother recently, I wanted to add a card to the "host/hostess" gift we were giving.  Using the "Stretch Your Imagination" cartridge, I easily made this card. 


I also handmade the pin embellishment by using a corsage pin and a few beads.  A nice touch!

This weekend we were invited to dinner at friends and we were bringing wine and flowers (spring tulips actually - good bye winter I hope).  I needed a card and tag for the wine bottle.  I turned to my Cricut Expression and in a matter of minutes I produced everything - the card, the tag and the envelope!
 

I added a bit of ribbon, glitter and a brad button to the flower and stamped the inside. 




2 comments:

  1. Those are soooo cute! Thanks for becoming a follower! Looks like you will have some great ideas for the Cricut so I'll be following what you are doing! I've had mine for a little while and around 36 cartridges now. I don't have the Gypsy, only Design Studio.
    Keep up the good work!!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects! I have never used a Cricut. Love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete